Payment is due no later than 5 business days prior to the date of the meeting. For registrants processing payment through an employer, proof of payment pending (PO/check request) is required for admission to the meeting. Please note:
- Handouts, which are transmitted electronically, will not be provided if payment is not received by the transmission date.
- NJHIMA will release CE credits only to those attendees whose registration has been paid.
- NJHIMA will provide proof of attendance should an attendee require verification for their employer.
- CANCELLATIONS not received 5 business days prior to the meeting will not receive a refund; if the registration was unpaid, an invoice for the registration fee will be issued.
- Registrants with past due balances for prior meetings will not be admitted.