Tracking Reservations a Hassle?
Emails, phone calls, verbal commitments... if only people could click a button and magically be on your list.
With a WhosComing RSVP page, they can!
Here's how easy it is:
1. You define your event, pricing and questions.
2. Your guests come online to sign up and pay
WhosComing is perfect for special dinners, parties, family reunions, bus trips, seminars, classes; any event requiring a head count, or payment in advance. Best of all, we put organizational tools into the hands of the host without him or her having to learn a database system.
You choose your ID, and your URL is http://whoscoming.com/your-ID
(e.g., http://whoscoming.com/WalnutCC). Include this URL with your event announcements and ask your guests to go there to learn more about your event(s) and sign up.Try the Demo
and see how flexible, yet easy, WhosComing is. Changes you make will stay for a short time so you can test it out. Except for the automatic emails, the Demo is fully functional.
- No ads! No popups!
- Straightforward and easy
- See all of your events on one page
- See a summary of each event
- Make a reservation online
- Pay with a credit card (fees apply)
- Pay with PayPal funds (fees apply)
- Pay at the door, or by mail
- See who else is coming
- Come back later to edit or cancel
- View a map of the location
- Define the questions and choices
- List concurrent events
- Take credit card payment
- Limit the number of reservations taken
- Specify cutoff dates
- Raise the price on specified date
- Provide an event summary
- Customize the confirmation email message
- View statistics of your questions
- View statistics of payments
- Enter guests yourself
- Download guest list to make badges, sign-in sheet, etc.
- Accumulate a rich database of event attendees
- Choose from dozens of color schemes
- Add events on an a la carte basis
Sign Up NOW
- start using your RSVP system today.
- Single event, $24.95
- Multiple events on one account, $24.95 each
- Unlimited use, $249/year
- Custom Setup, $150